-Eggs cooked at 64 degres, « fougasse » emulsion, mushroom velouté and Foie Gras 14 €
- Biscuit of scallop, onion consommé, leek and Jerusalem Artichoke, herb salad 18 €
-The Foie Gras in two ways, one half cooked with spices, flavour of mandarin and cocoa, the other pan-fried put on gingerbread 20 €
-The declination of potatoes, candied and millefeuille with black garlic, cromesqui as an aligot 14 €
-Squab of « Costières de Nîmes » from Mr Baeza house, the supreme roasted, the confit leg, the chestnut, the parsnips accompanied with parsley juice and cocoa sauce 28 €
-The veal from Aubrac served braised, spiced weetbread, black forest ravioli, garlic cream 30 €
- Poultry of Ardèche cooked in low temperature, and its garden of seasonal vegetables, Pumpkin calisson and white cheese veil 22 €
- Back of cod cooked gently to good cooking, modern stew, Jerusalem artichoke & shellfish 22 €
- Filet of sea bream fragrant with morel cream, salsify raft in two textures, and wild sorrel 28 €
Cheese selection of our cheese makers 12 €
Dessert 12 €
- Like a Chocolat Liégeois, Hazelnut cream, the pecan, salted butter caramel, milk froth with cocoa.
- Le Pom’Corn, between both apple, the Gala and the Granny Smith, the popcorn in two way accompanied with a champagne sorbet
- Initiation in several texture, the mascarpone, the lime, the Pistachio from Iran and the matcha green tea
- The elegant, rose, lychee, raspberry
A main dish (fish or meat of the day), dessert and a drink - €12
Please inform us if you have any allergies or dietary requirements (vegetarian or other).
The chef reserves the right to modify the menu according to seasonal availability and stocks. We accept French restaurant vouchers (tickets restaurants), except in payment for the tasting menusAlcoholic beverages are served only with meals. The abuse of alcohol is dangerous, so drink with moderation.
We serve lunch until 1:30 pm and dinner until 9:15 pm. All prices are net and service is included.